Is Anuel AA and Yailin La Mas engaged? Video viral on social media, Details explained
Anuel, AA's response to his breakup in a relationship Yailin. Amid all their beautiful moments with each other, the couple still decided to end their relationship. Anuel revealed on a recent IG Live post that he was "super excited" for his daughter Cattleya however he as well as Yailin, "no more together due to life events." Karol confirmed and Anuel's engagement was announced in the year 2018. They were engaged just a few months later. They remained in contact for two years, before ending their marriage in 2021. "I thought I was going to die. I was sobbing," Karol says in GQ's Global Creativity Awards issue. Karol has confirmed her love for Anuel in the year 2018 and announced that their engagement was just a few months later. After two years together, they ended their relationship in 2021. "I wanted to die, I was tearing up," Karol says in GQ's Global Creativity Awards issue. The unflinching declarations of their friendship and love were legendary. Anuel began dating Dominican singer Yailin Las Mas Viral just after his very public separation.
| |
Comments
Post a Comment